In these challenging times, it's never been more important to share ideas and learn from each other. In March of 2020, ERC launched a new line of research focused on the most pressing issues that we hear about from our members.
These Member Polls are short and open for one day. Upon submitting responses, members see the real-time results instantly. The following business day, ERC posts the final results from all participants in ERC's connectwERC online forum for members.
Here are five of 18 polls that we've conducted and published since March:
- Plans for Furloughs or Layoffs (April 2020)
- Social Distancing Precautions in the Workplace (May 2020)
- Managing Paid Time Off During COVID-19 (June 2020)
- Changes to Executive Pay During COVID-19 (July 2020)
- Post-Travel Quarantine Policies During COVID-19 (July 2020)
We plan to conduct the following polls in the upcoming weeks:
- Talent Acquisition Challenges During COVID-19
- Long-Term Remote Work Options
- Future Hiring Plans
How can we continue to serve you through this research series?
What are some additional poll topics that you would like to see covered? Please complete a brief survey (1-2 minutes) to share your thoughts and help us plan future polls.
Not an ERC Member?
Learn more about all the great benefits of ERC Membership!