The Cleveland Leadership Center offers five outstanding, interconnected flagship programs. Leadership Cleveland, Cleveland Bridge Builders, Civic Leadership Institute, (i)Cleveland, and Look Up to Cleveland provide participants with an economic, social, and political context for our region. This context motivates participants to be active and engaged. An active, engaged civic community is essential for a healthy business community. And a healthy business community is a competitive asset in a global economy. Learn about joining an engaged, active community of leaders at www.cleveleads.org.
Some select programs of interest to you & your employees, friends, and colleagues in 2011:
- Leadership Cleveland, for positional, senior-level leaders. Program runs September 2011 to May 2012. Apply by March 18, 2011.
- Cleveland Bridge Builders, a hands-on civic leadership program. Program runs September 2011 to May 2012. Apply by April 1, 2011.
- Civic Leadership Institute, short, succinct, six-session programming designed to deliver need-to-know information direct from key in-the-know leaders. Register now for the upcoming session: February 9 to March 16. Summer session begins in June. No application process.
- (i)Cleveland encourages civic awareness, leadership and networking for summer college interns. Program runs June 2011 through August 2011. Register your summer interns beginning March 1, 2011. No application process.
- Look Up To Cleveland, for high school juniors in Cuyahoga County. Program runs December 2011 to June 2012. Apply in September 2011; inquire with high school guidance counselor.
Applications available now at www.cleveleads.org. Be a part of Cleveland's new wave of civic leadership!