Cuyahoga Community College is committed to creating opportunities for students and employers to meet. We are proud to announce our annual Spring Job Fair: Leap into the Talent Pool on Thursday, March 29, 2012 from 1-6 pm at Tri-C Western Campus in Parma. We welcome you the opportunity to exhibit at the job fair and meet over 500 Tri-C students, alumni, veterans, and job seekers throughout the community who are interested in either full-time/part-time or summer internships/Co-ops.
You can register at: https://www.collegecentral.com/tri-c/ to begin the registration process.
- Once you are on the site to register, <CLICK> on the Employer Registration link under the Employers section.
- Complete the fields marked with a red asterisk in the contact information, company information, employment information, facility arrangements (sponsorship), payment, employer expectations, and create your access ID/password.
- Please note the information you enter will be included in the job fair program. Job seekers will have access to view your information on-line prior to the job fair.
- There is no additional charge for more than 2 representatives.
- Please indicate if you would like to set up on campus interviews.
- There is no additional charge to set up on campus interviews.
Please contact J.T. Neuffer, Director of Employer Relations-Career Services, at email@example.com or 216-987-2893 if you have any questions. We look forward to you seeing you at our Spring Job Fair: Leap into the Talent Pool and helping you connect with Tri-C students, alumni, veterans, and community members.