ERC’s Preferred Partner, CareerCurve engaged in a research initiative featuring interviews with 108 female senior leaders across the U.S. to identify the factors executive women consider critical to their success and accomplishments.
Factors identified through Career Curve’s study include:
- Women earn their way to the top.
- Women must be intentional about building and communicating their value.
- Women should identify and enlist sponsors and mentors.
- Women need to seek assignments and promotion to positions that have profit-and-loss responsibilities.
- Women must stay invested in personal and career growth initiatives.
- Family life is managed versus balanced for successful female leaders.
The study’s findings not only summarize the financial and economic impact of women’s leadership in the workplace, but also provide a number of insights on key actions that women can take to attain top leadership roles.
Additionally, the study recommends several factors to consider when establishing leadership development training programs for women.
Leadership Development Training
ERC offers a variety of leadership development training programs at all levels of the organization, from senior leadership teams to mid-level managers to first time managers and supervisors.