ERC is pleased to announce that Sue Bailey has joined ERC’s HR Consulting Practice as a Senior Consultant, Compensation & Benefits. In this role, Sue will be assisting organizations with compensation, benefits and other Human Resource projects including:
- Executive compensation & benefits strategy development, solution design & implementation
- Total Rewards strategy, gap analysis, prioritization, solution design and implementation
- Sales and management incentive plan design that drives business plan objectives
- Health care and retirement plan analysis and consulting
- Benefit plan outsourcing solutions
- Equity plan design (stock options, restricted shares, etc.)
- Compensation committee presentations, solution design, board studies
- HR systems and shared services analysis and design
Prior to joining ERC, Sue was the Founder and President of HR Works, LLC, a compensation, benefits and HR consulting firm specializing in all areas of total rewards. Sue also held senior level Compensation and Benefits positions at Education Management Corporation, American Greetings, Agilysys, KeyCorp and Sherwin Williams.
Sue has a deep foundation and working knowledge in compensation, benefits and human resources developed from over 25 years of HR experience and her leadership roles in a number of large corporations in the consumer products, e-commerce, education, distribution, financial service, manufacturing and retail industries. She gained her experience through hands-on-work conducting analysis and program design, and providing project management leadership and implementation expertise.
Sue earned her Masters Degree in Human Resources from State University of New York at Buffalo, and a BA in Business Administration, Sociology and Labor Relations from State University of New York at Fredonia.
To contact Sue, please email sbailey@yourERC.com or call 440-947-1293.