In its 13th year of honoring 99 of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio, ERC is excited to announce that the 2011 NorthCoast 99 Application is now available! Applications will be accepted from now until April 29, 2011. Applicants are encouraged to register at www.northcoast99.org/application to begin their organization’s application process.
There is still no cost to apply, and every applicant receives a free benchmark report in September which summarizes how an organization scored relative to the winners and other applicants.
The application process involves the following:
- Top Performer Workplace Practices Audit - Our comprehensive online questionnaire that asks for detailed information about your organization's policies and practices.
- Branding and Culture Submission - Applicants submit materials such as employee handbooks, sample job ads and materials shared with job candidates.
- Top Performer Engagement Survey - You select a group of top performers within your organization to complete an online survey that measures their engagement with your organization.
- New-Hire Assessment - You select three employees hired by your organization in 2010 and employed in Northeast Ohio to complete a short online assessment of your organization.
- Special Awards - ERC will recognize select organizations for unique and innovative practices described within the application.
To be recognized as a great place to work during good economic times is certainly a great achievement; however, during tough times the ability to attract, retain, and motivate top performing employees becomes even more critical. For more reasons to apply for NorthCoast 99 this year, please visit: http://www.northcoast99.com/.
The 2011 NorthCoast 99 Award program is sponsored by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, CareerBoard.com, CareerCurve, Cinecraft Productions, Inc., Cleveland.com, FirstMerit Bank, Frantz Ward, Inside Business Magazine, Oswald Companies, PS Awards, Staffing Solutions Enterprises, and WVIZ/PBS and 90.3 WCPN ideastream. In addition, NorthCoast 99 is endorsed by the Cleveland Society of Human Resource Management (CSHRM), the Northeast Ohio Human Resource Planning Society (NOHRPS) and JumpStart Inc.
For more information please visit www.northcoast99.org.