Planning and organizing employee training for an entire year can be a challenge. That's why we're providing you with a simple worksheet to help you chart and organize the types of training classes that will be offered in a given year, the individuals who will attend those classes, their perceived skill level, and the timing of when they will attend training throughout the year.
Here are some simple instructions:
- Chart the individuals in your organization under the column "Name" and their corresponding department or position in the second column.
- List the classes that your organization plans to offer during the upcoming year at the top of the chart.
- Color code the cells for each individual based on the degree to which each employee needs training in a specific topic area or skill.
- Within each cell, insert the timing (month or month and day) of when you plan to offer this class or when each employee will attend this class.
- Insert any relevant comments around the individual.