DecisionPoint Services, LLC. (DPS) is an independent financial coaching and consulting firm specializing in helping busy, easily-distracted employees develop the personal skills of sound judgement and informed decision-making.
DPS programming improves attendees’ financial confidence, arms them with prudent financial judgment, and the ability to act in their best interest when addressing important financial-related matters – in 60-minutes or less.
DPS programs serve employees and plan participants by:
- Leading participants on a personal, self-assessment of their state of financial health
- Simplifying complexities of financial-related decisions of all kinds
- Taking a fresh look at offered employee benefits through the lens of personal financial wellbeing
- Cultivating individual intent to take first-step actions and improve overall financial health
DPS programs serve employee benefit plans and plan managers by:
- Increasing benefit plan utilization
- Improving plan ROI
- Providing a feedback loop to benefit plan managers for continuous plan improvement
All DPS clients receive a complimentary Sounding Board assessment on your organization’s current educational and wellness programs and offerings.
ERC members receive discounts on the following services and programs:
- QuickCheck™ – a financial wellness self-assessment and review of over 20 vitals to financial health
- QuickChat™ – workshops that take a deeper dive into specific topics and subject matter
- QuickCheck™ OEP – a pre-open enrollment workshop
- Sounding Boards – one-on-one financial coaching slots