In today’s environment, it is tougher than ever to recruit and retain top talent. Come to this session and learn how recruitment, retention and advancement policies and practices can be enhanced to add women to your organization – regardless of industry and position.
This session has been developed based on the latest research and best industry practices. A brief review of the benefits of a gender inclusive workplace will begin the session. Next we provide specific examples of strategies to use to attract top talent regardless of gender. A review of specific strategies that organizations have implemented will be included.
Please note that this session goes well beyond implementing flexible work practices. While flexible work practices may help some women, updated practices and procedures will add top talent regardless of gender.
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
• Understand how gender inclusion benefits organizations
• Recognize how and when organizational policies and practices favor male candidates and male employees
• Learn which policies and practices should be prioritized to review and update
• Review specific examples of how organizations have been able to add and advance women
• Develop skills to proactively address behaviors that limit women’s ability to achieve in your organization
Who Should Attend:
HR leaders, hiring managers, executives and others interested in adding and advancing top talent regardless of gender.
Save 15% with promo code 3ORMORE when you register three or more individuals for this course.