When an employee violates an expectation, managers and supervisors are responsible for holding that person accountable. While these conversations may be uncomfortable, they cannot be avoided. In this virtual, instructor-led training course, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- What it means to take ownership of your work
- Signs of not being responsible
- How to encourage responsibility
- What it means to hold people accountable
- How to identify personal and mutual accountability
- Strategies for holding people accountable
Participants will also receive job aids and resources to apply the skills and implement the best practices they learn. To accentuate the hands-on learning experience, attendees will journey through the yourERC Learning Portal.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.