Interviewers can better assess a candidate by preparing a conversation that focuses on the applicant's past experiences, behaviors, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
In this interviewer-skills training, participants will learn the importance of proper preparation for a behavioral interview, understand and practice the three interview phases of a behavioral interview, discover the best techniques to select employees, and comprehend lawful considerations when interviewing.
What will participants learn from the training?
- Behavioral interviewing trends
- Preparing for the interview
- Conducting the interview
- Evaluating candidates and following up with interviewing panel members
- Measuring and evaluating hiring efforts
Who Should Attend
- Hiring managers
- HR professionals
- Anyone involved in the recruiting or hiring process within their organization
Save 15% with promo code 3ORMORE when you register three or more individuals for this course.