Since supervisors and managers are responsible for whatever happens within their teams, they spend a considerable amount of time handling, preventing, and minimizing conflicts. In this virtual, instructor-led training, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- Definitions of conflict, benefits, and consequences
- Costs and causes of conflict
- Conflict management styles
- Strategies to manage and more positively resolve conflict
- Practical tools for dealing with challenging people, challenging situations, and dysfunctional conflict
Participants will also receive job aids and resources to apply the skills and implement the best practices they learn. To accentuate the hands-on learning experience, attendees will journey through the yourERC Learning Portal.
Are you an ERC member? Members get 10% off with code ERCMEMBER10.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.