Emotional Intelligence/How We Manage Ourselves (Includes MBTI Assessment)
Date 5/6/21 | Time 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Research shows that higher emotional intelligence correlates with higher leadership effectiveness. This two-part course is formulated for participants to learn and improve their emotional intelligence as it relates to leadership. The first part of this course focuses on the self-awareness portion of emotional intelligence and how we manage ourselves. In the first day of this two-part Emotional Intelligence session you will learn:
- Definition of emotional intelligence
- Resilience and maintaining a positive attitude
- What is the relationship between EQ and IQ
- Emotionally intelligent behavior- a fresh standard for professionalism
- What research says about "keeping feelings out of the workplace"
Emotional Intelligence/How We Manage Our Relationships (Includes DiSC Assessment)
Date 5/20/20 | Time 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The second part of this course focuses on the awareness emotions play in working relationships. In the second day of this two-part Emotional Intelligence session you will learn:
- How one assesses their own EQ
- How to build trust with internal and external customers
- Practical methods for enhancing EQ in self and associates
- Emotional hijacks- why one's associates sometimes "lose it"
- How the brain works to process emotions and partner with reason
Please note it is required to sign up for both days of this session, on May 6 and May 20. The cost is reflective of both days of training, the MBTI assessment and DiSC.
Virtual Class session will be from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM and 12:30-3:00 PM (Lunch break from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM)