See the April 11 Emotional Intelligence/How We Manage Ourselves to sign up for this two-day series
Research shows that higher emotional intelligence correlates with higher leadership effectiveness. This two-part course is formulated for participants to learn and improve their emotional intelligence as it relates to leadership. The first part of this course focuses on the self-awareness portion of emotional intelligence and how we manage ourselves. The second part of this course focuses on the awareness emotions play in working relationships.
In the second day of this two-part Emotional Intelligence session you will learn:
- How does one assess their own EQ?
- Building trust with internal and external customers
- Practical methods for enhancing EQ in self and associates
- Emotional hijacks- why ones associates sometimes "lose it"
- How the brain works to process emotions and partner with reason
Please note it is required to sign up for both days of this session, on April 11 and April 25. The cost is reflective of both days of training, the MBTI assessment and DiSC.