Emotional Intelligence/How We Manage Ourselves (Includes MBTI Assessment)
Date 09/16/21 | Time 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Research shows that higher emotional intelligence correlates with higher leadership effectiveness. This two-part course is formulated for participants to learn and improve their emotional intelligence as it relates to leadership. The first part of this course focuses on the self-awareness portion of emotional intelligence and how we manage ourselves. In the first day of this two-part Emotional Intelligence session you will learn:
- Definition of emotional intelligence
- Resilience and maintaining a positive attitude
- What is the relationship between EQ and IQ
- Emotionally intelligent behavior- a fresh standard for professionalism
- What research says about "keeping feelings out of the workplace"
Emotional Intelligence/How We Manage Our Relationships (Includes DiSC Assessment)
Date 09/30/20 | Time 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The second part of this course focuses on the awareness emotions play in working relationships. In the second day of this two-part Emotional Intelligence session you will learn:
- How one assesses their own EQ
- How to build trust with internal and external customers
- Practical methods for enhancing EQ in self and associates
- Emotional hijacks- why one's associates sometimes "lose it"
- How the brain works to process emotions and partner with reason
Please note it is required to sign up for both days of this session, on September 16 and 30. The cost is reflective of both days of training, the MBTI assessment and DiSC.
Virtual Class session will be from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM and 12:30-3:00 PM (Lunch break from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM)