The war for talent is leading to challenges for HR professionals everywhere. Retaining and engaging talent is a key to your organization's success. Join ERC for a full-day training to discuss the war for talent, the impact of talent leaving the organization, how managers and leaders can create an engagement-and-retention focused environment, and more.
Key Learning Points:
- Discuss the war for talent
- Defining talent in today's workplace
- Impact of talent leaving the organization
- How generations affect today's workplace
- Why employees stay and leave an organization
- How managers and leaders can create an engagement-and-retention focused environment
This class is approved for 5.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). This class has been approved for 5.5 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).