This training session will help participants understand what it takes for an organization to make money, in other words, business acumen. Business acumen connects financial literacy with business literacy and shows how decisions impact financial and operations results. This is a critical leadership competency for managers and directly ties to job performance and business success.
After completing the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the language of financial literacy
- Learn how to cash moves through an organization
- Determine the financial health of an organization
- Learn how to read and understand key financial statements
- Identify areas where you can impact your company's results
- Understand how pricing decisions can impact the bottom line
- Understand the importance of budgeting and learn some basic budgeting techniques
The training program will incorporate experiential learning and is based on Zodiak®: The Game of Business Finance and Strategy.