Great coaching skills are critical for today’s leaders. Coaching takes a holistic approach, uncovering the root challenges facing individuals and equipping and empowering staff with the skills to overcome challenges on their own. In this virtual, instructor-led workshop, leaders will learn about the role of coaching as a leader and develop their skills as a coach with their teams. The workshop is highly interactive with the opportunity to develop skills, coach and be coached, and set up strategies for ongoing personal development as well as the development of their teams. Participants will learn:
- What coaching and when to use it
- How to plan and implement successful coaching sessions
- The critical skills needed and start to develop them
- Recognize and act on opportunities to reinforce the development plans of direct reports
- How to plan for their own ongoing development and support
Virtual Class session will be from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM and 12:30-3:00 PM (Lunch break from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM)
Are you an ERC member? Members get 10% off with code ERCMEMBER10.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.