Join ERC, the creator and producer of NorthCoast 99, as we share creative strategies that award-winning, Northeast Ohio workplaces are using to attract and retain diverse talent, while achieving corporate and financial performance goals.
Led by ERC’s Kathleen Buse, Ph.D., Director, Research & The Women’s Leadership Institute, NEO Employer Best Practices Report: Diversity & Inclusion will begin with an overview of diversity in the population and in corporate leadership of the 22 counties that make up Northeast Ohio. We’ll then explore the data presented in the report, which will be distributed electronically to attendees prior to the event.
Specifically, we’ll examine:
- How does leadership across NEO compare with the demographics of the people who live in the region?
- How do the perceptions between over- and under-represented groups (gender and/or race) vary?
- What can NEO workplaces do to promote cultures where everyone is included, valued, and appreciated, no matter race or gender?
The event will conclude with a panel discussion of senior leaders from several 2019 NorthCoast 99 winners that are successfully creating organizations where their workforce and leadership are representative of the demographics of NEO, and that are achieving corporate and financial performance goals.
Introducing Our Guest Panelists
We're excited to announce our lineup of distinguished professionals who will participate in the panel discussion and share their organization's unique diversity and inclusion practices!
- Stamy Paul – Vice President Human Resources, North Division, Airgas USA, 2-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner
- Latasha Spencer – Director Talent Acquisition, Avery Dennison, 19-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner, 2019 Award of Excellence Winner for the Manufacturing Industry
- Robert Sullivan – Chief Administrative Officer, Flextjet, 16-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner, 2019 Special Category Award Winner for Diversity and Inclusion
If you're an ERC Member or 2019 NorthCoast 99 applicant, we're offering a discounted rate of $249 for the Event and Report. All Non-ERC Members and Non-NorthCoast 99 applicants are extended a rate of $349 for the Event and Report. Additional guest tickets may be purchased for $49 each.
Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for a light breakfast and networking. Preregistration is required.