With historically low unemployment, employers are challenged to find their next new hire, or even more challenging, their next top-performing new hire. Join ERC, the creator and producer of NorthCoast 99, as we share over two decades of data on Northeast Ohio organizations that have successfully navigated the hiring journey.
From recruitment to selection and onboarding, this data-driven, interactive program will offer practical insights and solutions to the challenges facing multiple organizations and industries.
The program will be led by ERC’s Director, Consulting & Member Services, Susan Pyles, as she dives into the data presented in ERC’s NEO Employer Best Practices Report: Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding, which will be distributed to attendees prior to the event.
The event will conclude with a panel discussion of representatives from several 2019 NorthCoast 99 winners. They will share their organization’s unique recruitment, selection, and onboarding practices.
Introducing Our Guest Panelists
We're excited to announce our lineup of distinguished professionals who will participate in the panel discussion and share their organization's unique recruitment, selection, and onboarding practices!
- Lillian A. Welch – Vice President, Chief Human Resource Officer at Cuyahoga Community College, 13-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner, 2019 Special Category Award Winner for Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Andrew Spott – CEO at VividFront, First-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner
- Huda Farunia – Vice President, Human Resources at Asurint, 2-Time NorthCoast 99 Winner
- Developing and maintaining a talent pipeline
- Role of technology and social media
- Finding the right fit – assessments, interviews, and reference checks
- Onboarding programs and new employee support
- Best practices – data from NorthCoast 99 winners
- Voice of the employee – NorthCoast 99 New-Hire Survey data
If you're an ERC Member or 2019 NorthCoast 99 applicant, we're offering a discounted rate of $249 for the Event and Report. All Non-ERC Members and Non-NorthCoast 99 applicants are extended a rate of $349 for the Event and Report. Additional guest tickets may be purchased for $49 each.
Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for a light breakfast and networking.