People enter the workforce with enthusiasm and a textbook background from their education, but often require help transitioning what they’ve learned into functional skill sets that add value to their organization.
ERC’s New Associates training program is a two-day event focused on the essential skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic work environment. Now more than ever, employers need new-hires and young professionals to hit the ground running and to be as productive as possible, as soon as possible.
Who Should Attend?
New-hires, young professionals, and individuals looking to increase their workplace professionalism.
What Will be Covered?
- Managing job and role expectations
- Understanding, creating, and maintaining a professional presence
- Learning to use effective communication tools
- Building a foundation for time and priority management
- Developing problem-solving and decision-making skills
About our Presenter
Folly Patterson, Senior Trainer at ERC, brings significant experience to this program from her broad career in higher education and workforce development for employers of all industries and sizes. Folly’s passion and expertise includes teaching management and supervisory skills, generational issues in the workplace, diversity, communication skills, and more.