Managing and documenting an employee’s performance is an essential function of a supervisor’s role. This ongoing process begins as soon as a supervisor or manager has started working with the employee to establish goals. In this virtual, instructor-led training, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- The Performance Management Cycle and Partnership
- SMART goals for effective performance evaluation
- Effective and meaningful feedback practices
- SIMPLE system for documenting and tracking performance
- Strategies for delivering an evaluation
Participants will also receive job aids and resources to apply the skills and implement the best practices they learn. To accentuate the hands-on learning experience, attendees will journey through the yourERC Learning Portal.
Are you an ERC member? Members get 10% off with code ERCMEMBER10.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.