On any given day, managers and supervisors regardless of tenure, industry, or organization are challenged to build positive relationships with employees, hold them accountable, and drive business results. That’s why it’s essential that they have a strong and effective skill set to both tackle issues and build on successes.
The first step to becoming a successful supervisor is to develop a deeper understanding of the role itself. In this virtual, instructor-led training, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- Attributes of successful supervisors
- Relationship between successful supervision and trust
- Roles and responsibilities of a supervisor as a leader
- Making the transition from individual contributor to supervisor
- Common challenges faced by supervisors
Through this foundational course, participants will gain fresh insights into their roles via group discussion and opportunities for practice. They will also receive job aids and resources to apply the skills and implement the best practices they learn. To accentuate the hands-on learning experience, attendees will journey through the yourERC Learning Portal.Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.