We’re in a new sales economy, and business environments are more competitive than ever. Sales professionals are dealing with growing commoditization, less loyalty with customers, and the pressure to deliver results faster than ever. This translates into longer sell cycles, increased competition, and pricing pressures. The missing ingredient for success? A systematic sales framework that positions B2B sales professionals to win opportunities at higher margins and build lifetime customers. In this program, you’ll learn the Strategic Selling Framework, that can be immediately applied to grow sales results. Who should attend this program? Sales professionals and sales leaders who want proven strategies to win new business. ROI is a top focus, because your sales time is valuable! This will be an interactive, working session; plan to bring an active prospect or customer opportunity. You’ll apply the concepts right away, and make forward progress on winning the business. Key topics and learning objectives include:
- Buying Trends: Key trends influencing the way your customers interact with and buy from you
- Customer Value: Top metrics to assess the potential value in your sales opportunities and in the overall relationship
- Sales Conversations: A framework for conducting sales conversations that create momentum and results
- Network Ecosystems: A framework for mapping and accessing the key relationships you need to succeed in an account
- Solutioning: Designing compelling proposals that win (including what pitfalls to avoid)
- Closing: Skills to earn prospect and customer commitments, in a way that is win-win
Amy Franko is a strategic sales expert working with professional services, insurance, and technology organizations to accelerate sales results. She’s a keynote speaker, trainer, and author specializing in B2B sales and sales leadership development. With 20+ years of client-facing sales experience, Amy began her career with global companies IBM and Lenovo before pivoting into entrepreneurship. Her book of business includes some of the world’s most recognizable brands. Amy’s book, The Modern Seller, is an Amazon best seller and was also named a 2018 top sales book by Top Sales World.