With no end in sight to the pandemic, many employees will be Zooming their way into the holidays and new year. Loneliness, social-distance fatigue, and isolation are wearing down even the most independent and introverted individuals. Employee well-being and productivity have been a growing concern among employers this past year, and now with the upcoming holiday season, employees may be challenged more than ever before.
Join ERC and our partner, Ease@Work, for a discussion on mental health, isolation, the holiday season and how these three things interact. A discussion will follow about how employers can support employees over the holiday season and foster a sense of community and belonging. ERC’s HR Advisors will explore data collected from our recent Member Polls, Engaging Remote Employees During COVID-19 and Holiday Celebrations During COVID-19.
Key Discussion Points:
- Mental health overview
- Isolation’s impact on mental health
- Holiday season challenges that many people face
- Ways employers can assist in connection to try to reduce these negative impacts
- Programs, practices, and services Northeast Ohio organizations are using to engage and support employees on both a professional and personal level
- Creative and unique holiday festivities Northeast Ohio employers have planned for employees
For ERC Members this is a FREE webinar.