In today’s world, all employees need better technical skills! Ensure your employees can navigate common Microsoft platforms with skill and ease. Research suggests employees are more likely to stay with employers who train them. They benefit, and you benefit from them being more productive and efficient!
Our Microsoft Teams Tips 'n' Tricks course is delivered virtually by a live, real-time instructor delivering hands-on instruction. Unlike recorded webinars, participants will be actively engaged in their learning. They'll be able to see the Microsoft platform in action, ask questions, and interact with our instructor.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.
Microsoft Teams Overview
- Overview of Teams basic components – Activity, Chat, Teams, Calendar, Calls and Files
- Customizing the PowerPoint interface
- Presentation display options
- Participating in conversations
- Creating a conversation – formatting/attaching options
- Private or group chats
- Initiating video calls or screen sharing
- Understanding what a Team is and who is participating on a team
- Understanding Team Channels
- Team conversations
- Team files on a SharePoint platform
- Team options for owners versus members
- Creating Team meetings
- Running a Team meeting
- Recording a Team meeting
- Overlap of the Teams calendar and the Outlook calendar
- Accessing recent files
- Viewing files in context of what Team or Channel the file is associated with