Research shows that high employee engagement leads to increased retention, productivity and business success. The ERC Employee Engagement Survey (EES) assesses employees’ level of engagement or commitment to an organization. It identifies 11 primary factors that contribute to engagement including workplace practices that have all been shown to statistically correlate with employee engagement.
A six-point, forced choice rating scale spanning levels of agreement is used to measure employee responses. The employee engagement survey is standardized but allows for customization to reflect organization-specific terminology and analysis by relevant demographic groups.
ERC’s survey process features:
- Guaranteed confidentiality
- Our own statistically valid and reliable instrument
- Administration online or in-person
- Results analysis by demographic group
- Statistical analysis of the current drivers of engagement for your workplace
- Benchmarks of your results against other Northeast Ohio organizations
- Comprehensive results report featuring recommendations correlated to increased engagement
- Communications support, including pre-survey announcement and employee results report
- Facilitation of a results review meeting with your leadership team
ERC’s Employee Survey practice is led by Dave Topor. Dave is adept at translating survey data into meaningful workplace recommendations for leadership teams. For more information about ERC’s employee engagement surveys, please call 440-684-9700 or email consulting@yourERC.com.
Need more information?
Contact us at 440-684-9700 or click below to contact us online.Contact Us