ease@work, a division of the Centers for Families and Children, provides employee assistance, work/life and wellness services to companies throughout Ohio with employees throughout the United States.
- Traditional EAP Services: A blended model of staff and contracted counselors allows for the most convenient access to counselors for short-term counseling, management consultation, management referrals, and critical incident support.
- Work / Life services: family dependent care including childcare, school-aged and eldercare resources, referrals and coaching; legal resources and consultation, financial resources and consultation and retirement coaching.
- Wellness information and education including three in-person nutritional coaching sessions with a Registered Dietician and three in-person fitness coaching sessions with a certified fitness instructor. We also provide in person smoking cessation counseling, wellness seminars and an informative wellness web page.
- Flexible pricing to meet the needs of small and larger businesses. Larger businesses (approaching 100 employees or more) will find ease@work’s direct pricing to be very affordable; while small businesses can purchase this same program though a special group purchasing option available exclusively to ERC member companies.
- EASEy Access interactive website including a legal library with downloadable legal forms, financial resources, childcare and eldercare provider database, secure online access to counseling requests, articles and resources to help employees to be productive and healthy
- A dedicated Account Manager will act as your single-point-of-contact to resolve issues fast and provide superior customer service, including utilization reports and trend analysis, to help you to better understand your workforce.
ERC Member Services:
- Discounts on ease@work Drug Free Safety Program training.
- One free management consultation with an ease@work counselor for advice on how to handle a sensitive employee issue.
- One workplace seminar for free each year to ERC member companies that are EAP customers of ease@work.