ease@work, a division of the AllOne Health, provides employee assistance, work/life and wellness services to companies throughout Ohio with employees throughout the United States.
- Traditional EAP Services – A blended model of staff and contracted counselors allows for the most convenient access to counselors for short-term counseling, management consultation, management referrals, and critical incident support.
- Work / Life Services – Family dependent care including childcare, school-aged and eldercare resources, referrals and coaching; legal resources and consultation, financial resources and consultation and retirement coaching.
- Wellness information and education – Including three one-on-one nutritional coaching sessions, three one-on-one fitness coaching sessions, three one-on-one stress reduction coaching sessions, and three one-on-one smoking cessation coaching sessions. Educational seminars can be done online or in person, and we also offer an informative wellness web page.
- Personal Assistant – Help for your “to do list” including researching options to benefit you and your loved ones. Services include entertainment and dining, travel & tourism, household errands and service professionals.
- Life Coaching – Help for employees and household members to achieve personal and professional goals. Coaches work to actively assist with assessment of a current situation followed by assistance with meeting stated expectations.
- Medical Advocacy – A new approach to maneuvering through the healthcare system. Offering strategies to promote employee health, productivity and well-being by addressing health problems in every category of disease classification and all disease stages. Assistance with insurance navigation, physician referrals, care transition, discharge planning and adult care search.
- Flexible pricing – To meet the needs of small and larger businesses. Larger businesses (approaching 100 employees or more) will find ease@work’s direct pricing to be very affordable; while small businesses can purchase this same program though a special group purchasing option available exclusively to ERC member companies.
- My Life Expert Access – Interactive website including a legal library with downloadable legal forms, financial resources, childcare and eldercare provider database, secure online access to counseling requests, articles and resources to help employees to be productive and healthy
- A dedicated Account Manager – Will act as your single-point-of-contact to resolve issues fast and provide superior customer service, including utilization reports and trend analysis, to help you to better understand your workforce.
ERC MEMBER SERVICES
- Discounts on ease@work Drug Free Safety Program training.
- One free management consultation with an ease@work counselor for advice on how to handle a sensitive employee issue.
- One workplace seminar for free each year to ERC member companies that are EAP customers of ease@work.