Since 1996, Watterson & Associates has been a hiring, talent development, and performance-enhancing partner that works with successful companies. Strategically partnering with organizations, Watterson & Associates helps customers align their business and people priorities. Watterson & Associates clients turn to them for expert advice on making good hiring decisions and sustaining employee development, producing a long-term return on investment.
Watterson & Associates tailors assessment and developmental programs to meet your needs by providing internationally recognized expertise and assistance in pre-placement evaluation, on-boarding and development. Using both industry-wide and proprietary tools and interviewing techniques for candidate assessment, personalized coaching, and training, Watterson & Associates has well-established services that respected CEOs and HR executives have counted on for over 20 years.
We understand that an organization's success is built from the ground up, starting with the first employee. Our methodology for optimum performance focuses on the organization's mission, leadership, and employees. By combining these crucial components, your organization becomes poised for success:
Align employee attributes with company success.
- Identify employee characteristics necessary to your organization's success.
- Work with employees individually and in groups to identify strengths and areas of improvement based on the identified characteristics relevant to success.
- Develop desired behaviors/actions and measure results.
Develop a relationship between leadership vision, organizational mission and employees.
- Identify the personal vision of your organization's leadership skills.
- Integrate the vision into the stated organizational mission.
- Create a personal inventory of each individual's talents and limits with respect to the vision.
Build upon the foundation for future growth.
- Create a learning pathway for critical growth areas: thinking skills, emotional resilience, work habits and personal style.
- Develop a plan to transition knowledge into action.
- Determine the effectiveness of employee development on organizational success.