The Absence Management Practices Survey report summarizes the results of practices related to attendance and unscheduled absence of organizations in Northeast Ohio.
This survey was co-sponsored by ERC's Preferred Partner, CareWorks, a provider of Absence Management and FMLA Administration services.
The survey reports trends in:
- Attendance policies for both exempt and non-exempt employees
- How organizations handle attendance violations
- Attendance tracking systems
- Number of unscheduled absences acceptable within a given period of time
- Percentage of organizations that record employees' absentee rates
- Percentage of organizations that keep employees' absences on their records for various spans of time
- Various methods to manage or control absence
- Schedule absence
- Unscheduled absence