The Drug-Free Workplace Survey reports drug-related practices and policies from 103 participating organizations.
The Drug-Free Workplace Survey report summarizes the results of ERC's survey of organizations in Northeast Ohio, conducted in January 2018, on thier drug-related workplace policies and practices.
The survey report trends in:
- Drug-free workplace policies and practices
- Drug testing programs and procedures
- Trends in drug use among workforces
- Impact of drug testing programs
Some highlighted key findings from the survey include:
- Policies are nearly universal, but still challenging
- Pre-employment testing is more prevalent than post
- Failures are stable, but significantly impact employment
- The positives of the drug testing program and policies far outweigh the negatives