TRACOM’s Unlocking Personal Agility training course is a unique one-day course to help develop both individual and organizational agility.
It teaches participants about the cognitive biases that hold us back and includes specific strategies to overcome them. This course is built on the latest in neuroscience and experimental psychology, but is highly interactive and experiential, leading to a personal transformation in both thinking and action. It includes multi-rater feedback through the Adaptive Mindset for Agility Profile Report, so participants get a full understanding of their current Agility strengths and weaknesses as well as direction to develop those skills.
We define personal and organizational agility as the capacity to recognize, create and exploit opportunities in a changing environment. Agile companies foster innovation and evolve more successfully than their competitors by capitalizing on opportunities emerging around them.
Agility comes from people. Agile and innovative organizations start with the individuals who make up your workforce. Agile individuals capitalize on changes in the environment, they challenge the status quo and they are constantly looking for ways to improve. They don’t settle or become complacent with a process, product or service, they challenge themselves and those around them to be better and do better.
Developing and enhancing personal agility among your staff bubbles up to create organizational agility. Research indicates that agility is close to 80% learned and acquired. This is because we are all born with the gift of creativity, but throughout our lives we are conditioned to eliminate agile thinking. But a small amount of people never conform.
Key Learning Points:
- Personal agility: why it is important and what holds us back from being agile
- Components of personal agility
- Strategies introduction—mindset shift
- How to inspire out-of-the-box thinking by providing methods to diminish the status-quo bias
- How to encourages innovation and collaboration
- Teaches learners to strategize and increase the probability of success when implementing new ideas
- Cultivates support and energizes a following