Continuous improvement is all about becoming and remaining the best in any business or industry.
While continuous improvement is important, it is the rate of continuous improvement that counts. It must be faster than that of any competitor.
Problems can be segregated into two categories:
What will participants learn from this training?
- How to pick the right tools to sustain your continuous improvement efforts
- How to plan as well as prioritize your continuous improvement commitment
- How to choose between Six Sigma, Lean, Theory of Constraints, etc.
- Tools for combining processes with systems
- How to manage flow
- Identifying and eliminating waste
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Beyond Continuous Improvement training in webinar format or at your organization for groups of employees.