While both of these programs can be taught as stand-alone programs, we have found that most companies prefer to have both of them taught alongside one another. We work directly with the prints and parts that are part of the every day environment.
- Introduction to print reading including kinds of lines and types of scale
- Getting to the details: including dimensions, tolerances, surface texture and threads
- Fundamentals of shape & description including geometric construction, multiview, auxiliary views, section views, threads and fasteners
- Fundamentals of size & description plus title block information including: dimensioning, tolerancing, machining specifications, list of materials, drawing notes, drawing revision system
GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing):
- Drawing fundamentals
- Symbols, terms and rules
- Concentricity and symmetry
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Blueprint Reading / GD&T training at your organization for groups of employees.