In this Diversity and Inclusion training workshop, participants will learn how to accept value and respect differences (diversity) in the workplace.
The focus will be on how an appreciation of our diverse employee and customer base can create an environment where all employees can feel safe and contribute to their greatest potential.
Key Learning Points:
- Define “respect,” and discuss what it means to interact in the workplace with respect and courtesy
- Outline the link among workplace respect, workplace morale, and organizational performance (in other words, how respect, inclusivity, and understanding directly impact the bottom line)
- Explore civility in society (influences outside the workplace) and how it influences—positively or negatively—the workplace environment
- Discuss the full scope of the dimensions of diversity
- Increase awareness of cultural understanding
- Develop a greater sense of how workplace bullying is defined and the implications of bullying on the organization
- Review standards for respectful behaviors and actions for workplace communication and interpersonal interactions
- Perform small group activities, including role plays and flip chart brainstorming
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers Diversity and Inclusion training in a variety of methods, including at your organization and in webinar format. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.