Error proofing training is a critical competency for managers, designers, engineers, and operators. Error proofing directly ties to job performance and defect elimination.
This training session will provide techniques for what it takes for an organization to achieve zero defects, higher quality, higher productivity, and greater market share. “What is the secret? It is a mystery to me. Our plant is as sophisticated as you can get, yet with all this innovation at our disposal we still make defects.”
You and your team members will benefit from this training if individuals do not understand:
- That defects are preventable
- The difference between errors and defects
- The three basic components of defect elimination
This training session will incorporate experiential learning and is based on the book Poka Yoke: Improving Product Quality by Preventing Defects.
After completing the error proofing training, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate a process for potential failure modes
- Apply the five hierarchical methods of error proofing
- Identity the ten sources of defects
- Apply the eight principles to avoid the ten sources of defects
- Combine the Do-Check phases of the Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Error Proofing training at your organization for groups of employees.