ISO 14001 training provides expert instruction on the principles and practices of an effective environmental management systems and auditing in accordance ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19001 audit.
Presented by Greg Johnson, world recognized author of the ISO14001 EMS Audit Handbook, the first such publication ever written for the audit of these standards. Participants will receive an extensive overview and interpretation for audit of the ISO 14001 EMS specification.
The course presentation can be presented open-enrollment, or as a custom designed on-site training program tailored to the organization’s unique environmental management system requirements for ISO 14001, including course syllabus, outline, and daily agenda.
Day 1: Executive Overview
This One-day presentation/course is required awareness training for management and all operational personnel with responsibilities within the organization’s EMS. Key objectives for this first day of training include our “ISO 14001 interpretation for audit,” the most comprehensive presentation of the requirements available, as presented by Mr. Johnson over the past 20 years, including:
- Requirements and benefits of ISO14001:2015 for global marketing
- Managing environmental risk and continual improvement
- Organization responsibilities within the EMS
- Demonstrating environmental commitment to stakeholders, regulators, and the public
- ISO 9000 / 14000 systems integration overview
Day 2 & 3: EMS Internal Auditor Training
Learn from our unique EMS auditor exercises and EMS auditor case study proven and effective techniques for conducting and managing the audit process. Our “hands-on” learning process will guide the participant through all stages of the process, including:
- Effective execution of the audit plan
- Use of custom designed procedures and auditor checklists
- "Auditee" Responses and Reactions
- Due professional care and competence
- Common elements of the QMS/EMS for audit integration
- Data and Information Collection Processes
- EMS Audit Reporting and Follow-up
- Presentation of Audit Findings and Conclusions
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers ISO 14001 training in webinar format or at your organization for groups of employees.