ISO 9000 is a family of standards related to quality management systems and is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and are available through National standards bodies. ISO 9001 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard have to fulfill.
This program is 148 contact hours and will be tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
Key Learning Points:
- Top management commitment
- How to establish the implementation team
- Starting an ISO awareness program
- Providing training/orientation for all employees
- How to conduct the initial status survey
- Creating a documented implementation plan
- Developing quality management system documentation
- Document control
- Implementation steps
- Conducting the internal quality audit
- Management review
- The Pre-Assessment audit
- The steps of Certification and Registration
- Continuous Improvement
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers ISO 9000 training at your organization for groups of employees.