Microsoft SharePoint will enable your employees to take full advantage of the vast capabilities of the SharePoint platform.
In addition to advanced content management, we cover training and consulting services that enable you to design and develop a corporate intranet that allows for easy sharing of knowledge, best practices, and information. Learn how to use the latest tools to develop forms, workflows, and dashboards to make your organization smarter and more efficient.
Microsoft® SharePoint® Consulting Services
- Conduct workshops to help you design and develop effective intranet sites
- Work with you to develop SharePoint standards and guidelines for managing and adminstering SharePoint effectively
- Interact in SharePoint
- Build out and/or work alongside your team to develop SharePoint sites, pages, forms, workflows, and dashboards
Microsoft® SharePoint® Training: Site User
- Learn how to navigate and search with SharePoint sites
- Upload and manage content in SharePoint lists and libraries
- How to sort and filter content in lists and libraries
- Co-authoring content
- Using shared team calendars
- Setting alerts to keep track of content updates
- Common webarts such as news, contacts, tasks
Microsoft® SharePoint® Training: Site Owner
- Create and configure new sites
- Add and configure document libraries
- Add and configure lists
- Create custom lists and forms
- Assign permissions and access rights
- Create simple workflows
- Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts
Microsoft® SharePoint® Training: Advanced Site Owner
- Configure site settings and features
- Integrate external applications and data
- Configure site metadata
- Manage archiving and compliance
- Implement advanced workflows
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers this training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format and at your organization. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.