Nadcap is company level accreditation based on specific processes used by aerospace suppliers such as chemical processing, coatings, conventional machining, heat treating, nondestructive testing and welding among others.
Before attempting Nadcap special process accreditation, the organization must have an approved Quality Management System (QMS).
Key Learning Points:
- Identify current gaps and develop action plans to fill the gaps
- Training on specific tools and techniques to use to adequately meet all required positive responses to each checklist question
- Properly completing the Self- Audit
- How to perform required job audits
- How to perform required internal audits of the Nadcap process
- Developing Nadcap compliant shop paper
- Nadcap calibration requirements
- Assistance with the development of training program content for Production and Inspection personnel
- How to properly plan and record inspection activities
- How to properly respond to Nadcap non-conformances and corrective actions
- Using the Eauditnet.com website
- Follow up training as required prior to the PRI registration audit
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Nadcap training at your organization for groups of employees.