ERC is a leading provider of performance management training, and we offer a variety of customized training courses.
What makes ERC's training different from other providers?
- Application-based: ERC's training is interactive and dynamic because it incorporates group discussions and activities. It also allows participants to gain knowledge and skills to apply when returning to the workplace after training.
- Driven by the organization's needs: ERC works with each organization to conduct an assessment in order to determine the training needs.
- Customized for the organization: ERC works closely with the organization to design the appropriate training solution, focused on the specific audience. We also choose the appropriate techniques and tools that will make the training resonate well.
Who should attend performance management training?
- HR Managers
- Managers or Supervisors that facilitate performance reviews
- Employees that are involved with performance discussions
What performance management courses are available?
ERC offers a variety of performance management training courses, and all courses can be customized for each organization's needs. These courses can also be combined to create a series for paricipants. Check out the courses and topics below for additional information
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers Performance Management training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format, at our training center in Ohio through Supervisory, and at your organization. Check out the details of our delivery methods below.