In this Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) training course, participants will introduce the learner to automation troubleshooting techniques.
Key Learning Points:
- Troubleshoot PLC (Compact Logix L32E) using hardware by learning
- Hardware configuration, digital input, and output cards
- Participants will learn to use a DMM troubleshoot output & input circuits, by interpreting LEDs & voltage readings
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Participants will learn how to use a print, DMM, and LED indicators to locate & repair instructor-induced problems
- Go online with a laptop and use RSLogix5000 to find a problem
- Participants will create a small program, learn basic instructions, how to go online, status of instructions, and how to trace a problem using the searching tools to locate a problem based on a print
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers PLC Troubleshooting training at your organization for groups of employees.