Chris Kiec is an independent contractor for ERC who focuses on technical training. She has over 25 years of experience working across many vertical markets and industries, including nonprofit, education, manufacturing, logistics, legal, health care, accounting, and professional services.
Since 1995, Chris has been a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, specializing in productivity systems such as SharePoint, Exchange, and SQL Server. In the last eight years, she has supported and transitioned clients to the cloud with a focus on Office 365 projects. Her areas of expertise include:
- Network Implementation Project Management
- Process Documentation, Process Improvements, and Requirements Definition
- Training and Development
- Software Selection and Implementation
- Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Chris has developed courseware and provided training and support to users at all levels of expertise. Clients request Chris because of her ability to understand user needs and communicate advanced technical concepts without using technical acronyms.
Chris has participated in several Microsoft upgrades as a network engineer, project manager, trainer, courseware developer, and process analyst. She is often called on to deliver management seminars related to migration projects, IT support efforts, staff training, and train the trainer courses.
Most recently, Chris was the project manager for a MS Teams Initiative where she provided training materials for a small college as they migrated their collaborative groups to Microsoft Teams. In addition, Chris was the project manager for a Learning Management System (LMS) implementation where she moved all training from static materials to the hosted LMS System, Moodle. She also trained EMTs on the use of the new LMS environment.
Lastly, Chris was the productivity trainer at a mid-sized organization where she worked with employees to define their training interests and develop curriculum. She tested and delivered one-hour classes and trained the trainers on the process and curriculum.
Chris’ software expertise includes:
- Microsoft Office, all versions
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps – OneDrive, Skype, Teams, Forms, Sway, and Flow
- Microsoft Office 365 Technologies – Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, and Power BI
- Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe Connect
- Donor Management – Raiser’s Edge and DonorPerfect
- SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- Tableau Desktop Specialist – Certification Scheduled for June 4, 2019
- LMS – Moodle and Blackboard
Chris received her bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University in biology and is currently pursuing her master’s degree in computer and information science with a concentration in business analytics.