To Damaris, a leadership consultant, executive coach, adjunct professor, and facilitator with 20+ years in the people-development business, the purpose of her work is uncomplicated and clear: to help people walk in their unique brand of leadership in ways that are evident and add value to their organizations and to themselves.
Informed by her own experiences coaching and managing emerging to senior managers, and senior leadership teams, Damaris’ solutions have proven repeatedly effective among a diverse spectrum of people within Corporate Retail firms, Financial Services, Higher Education and Independent School administration, Insurance providers, Tech companies, Non-Profits, Foundations, and Professional Associations, large Hospital Systems, and Law Firms.
Keynote Presentation Outcomes
From nuanced individual development to a strategic talent transformation, Damaris’ engagements consistently result in:
- Employees moving on strategic directives with competence and enthusiasm
- Managers reengineering how they drive increases in performance
- Leadership teams aligning around a unified mission and message
- Work groups reenergizing and reengaging despite change-fatigue
- Professionals manifesting their own unique leadership brands
- Promoted leaders walking confidently in their new next-level positions
Damaris holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology and is a certified OD and Diversity practitioner. Damaris is a Board-Certified Executive Coach and holds additional credentials from the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and the International Coach Federation.