Thank you for choosing ERC for your training needs!
Here are a few tips to make sure you are prepared for the upcoming event at ERC's Training Center in Highland Heights, OH.
Things to Remember:
- It can get cool in the training center, so be sure to dress comfortably and you may want to dress in layers
- Before the program begins, food will be available and you’ll have the opportunity to network with others
- All materials will be provided to you upon your arrival
- For morning classes, we will have a light continental breakfast…and always fresh coffee and bottled water
- For afternoon classes, we will have light snacks to help keep your energy up throughout the afternoon
- For our all day programs, lunch is provided
- If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know, we are happy to accommodate your needs
- Course evaluations will be given out and collected by the trainer
- Remember to let your manager know that you will be at training, and if you haven’t already, see what he or she wants you to gain from the program
- If something comes up and you are no longer available to attend this session, please contact ERC Training and be sure to let your manager know
- Also, if you are ever concerned about class being cancelled due to weather, call the ERC Training hotline at 440-947-1300 to hear about any updates