Tableau is a powerful tool that helps people see and understand data, and therefore make quicker, more informed decisions.
One of the key strengths of Tableau is its ease of use that allows people of all skill levels to work with data. Once the fundamentals are understood, users can begin to utilize their data to provide greater insights.
Our foundational course includes these elements:
Explore Tableau and Data Visualizations
- Defining What a Data Visualization Is
- Basic Concepts of Building Visualizations
- What Tableau Is and What It Isn’t
- Connecting to Data
- Using Show Me
Using Corporate Data with Tableau
- The Visual Query Language – VizQL Model
- Connecting to Corporate Data Sources
- Static vs. Live Data
- Filtering Data
Data Visualizations – Charts and Beyond
- The Standards
- Time Series
- Animated Visualizations
- Telling a Story with Visualizations
Creating an Opportunity for Decisions Based on Data – The Dashboard
- Essence of a Good Dashboard
- Dashboard Interface in Tableau
- Building Dashboards
- Changing Dashboard
- Technical Training Customized For Your Needs!
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC can deliver this training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format and at your organization. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.