The ERC WLI offers keynotes and workshops with topics related to women’s workplace achievement.
Keynote presentation topics include:
Inspiration from Within: The Power of a Personal Vision
- Women spend their time and energy managing the multiple demands of life, worrying about everyone but themselves. What happened to the dreams and desires women have for themselves?
- Learn about the power of having a personal vision and why it is especially important for women to focus on their own dreams and desires
- Identify specific strategies women can use to articulate their dreams and develop a holistic vision of a life that includes relationships, career, fun, health and more
Believing and Achieving
- The importance of women’s confidence and belief in themselves and workplace achievement
- Understanding the Imposter Syndrome
- Strategies to increase confidence and your belief in yourself to achieve
Is it Possible to Be Authentic and Be a Woman Leader?
- Executive Presence, Personal Branding, and Professionalism are topics often marketed specifically to women. But can a woman have executive presence or a personal brand and still be authentic?
- Women will learn how to determine if and when to go against their natural inclinations
- Practical strategies will be discussed on how to be a professional while being authentic as a woman leader
The Business Case for Women in Leadership
- Women continue to be under-represented in all levels of leadership despite the growing body of evidence that shows a strong business case for gender equity
- Learn about how organizations with more women in leadership show improved financial performance, greater levels of innovation, higher levels of employee retention and more
- Practical strategies will be discussion on how to advance more women