The ERC Women’s Leadership Development Intensive offering is an all-inclusive program designed to improve business outcomes by accelerating women’s leadership skills.
Women comprise 51% of the population and 47% of the workforce, and more than 70% of women with children under 18 are employed full-time. Yet, workplace opportunities and leadership positions are often elusive to women – only 21% of senior leadership roles in the U.S. are held by women.
Five decades of research has shown that organizations that have women leaders in greater proportion experience better financial performance and organizational reputation, increased employee retention, and improved innovation, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
The ERC Women's Leadership Development Intensive program includes six days in the classroom, a 360˚ assessment, one-on-one and peer coaching, and step-by-step guidance for each participant to create a personal vision and strategies for a holistic career and life plan. You can live your best life when you:
- Recognize explicit and implicit bias in the workplace, and discover how to overcome it.
- Develop your negotiation, communication, decision-making, and leadership skills.
- Understand the role of confidence in your success and how to increase your confidence at any stage.
- Discover the role of gender in your job performance and how others perceive you.
- Enhance your skills to nurture important, supporting relationships at work and at home.
Who should attend?
This offering has been designed for professional women who are currently in a leadership role and want to enhance their leadership ability as they prepare to take on greater responsibilities within their organization. It is recommended that women who attend have been in the workplace at least eight years.
Attendance by multiple company representatives will foster teamwork, amplify the program’s impact, and enable participants to continue supporting one another’s development.
What are the options for delivering this training?
The offering can be delivered at your organization, a location of your choice or at ERC’s Training Center.